Welcome!

Welcome!

I'm so glad you stopped by the Blog!


"I find it hard to believe you don't know the beauty you are, but if you don't, let me be your eyes."
- The Velvet Underground

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tasteful Tatters: Product Favorites!

You may have seen the interview that Emilee and I had the pleasure of being apart of, but if not, let me just say that my love of Emilee and her creative talent goes deep! So when there was an opportunity to shoot product shots for her company, Tasteful Tatters, I jumped at the chance and thought I would show you some of my favorite images of her products:












Looking forward to all the new things Emilee is working on for the future... whether you are looking for darling everyday accessories, handmade home decor, or couture bridal pieces, Tasteful Tatters has it all!

No comments: